He stole my Lollipop! He stole my Lollipop!

This was very new

This movie was a welcome change of pace. The animation style reminded me of cartoons like Ed, Edd, and Eddy. The joke was unique and not well known. And the ending was suprising. The voices were only a little soft and there could have been better art, but I forgive those minor problems and give you this score.

MasterMerol responds:

Why thank you!!!!!

Learn 2 Read Learn 2 Read

OMG

I will never read around other people again... thanks oney.

Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

This Flash was

AWESOME! This is an instant fave. Definitely counts as a tribute film as opposed to all the hater flash out there. I hope you decide to make some more films. They don't need to be direct sequels either. I says perfection.

Simple Mouse Maze Simple Mouse Maze

nice but

could probably use music sounds and fancier graphics. But it was enjoyable and I doubt I could do better. So very nice good first flash and Good luck for anymore you make.

Neverending Light Neverending Light

WOW INCREDIBLE

This is the makings of a great series. However if you don't follow through this game will just annoy people when they never see how it ends. Lets see the sequel soon eh.

Super Mario Bros. - Over world Super Mario Bros. - Over world

Very Nice

FLAWLESS VICTORY. FATA... Oh no wait wrong game. Very nice you have earned a 1-up. and i will buy the CD as soon as I has enough coins.

Stage3-1 responds:

Mortal Kombat! Yes, definitely buy the CD. Earn those coins. Break the boxes.

8-bit Kryptonite 8-bit Kryptonite

Excellent

Sounds just like it. You did this while you were bored i wonder what happens when you decide to do something because you want to. GREAT JOB

RAWR! Sephy RAWR! Sephy

I loves the furries

Epecially yours, hooray for the NG art portal, oh and hi